Type A - Airfoil pressure blower fans
The Covent A series is designed for relatively clean gas applications, and it offers high efficiency, low noise performance at minimum cost.
- Hollow airfoil blade design
- Up to 90% peak efficiency
- Low capital and running cost
- Low noise, high speed operation
Type C - Backward curved blower fans
Howden Covent Type C Fans. Fifteen rotor designs to cover the full market range of from very low through high flow vs. pressure at optimum efficiency. The low flow fans have parallel shrouds for stable performance and the wide fans have taper shrouds for high strength as well as stall free operation.
- ISO 9001:2008 accredited
- 15 different rotor designs available
- Optimum combination of low noise and high efficiency for dusty gas environments
- Suitable for clean or moderately dusty, non-sticky gas or air applications
Type E - Modified Radial Tip fans
Howden Covent Type E Fans are capable of handling extreme levels of dust-laden and sticky gases. Their flat, steeply backward-inclined blades are designed to prevent material from becoming trapped in areas where the centrifugal force is insufficient to remove it, greatly reducing dust build-up.
- 15 rotor designs available
- Full range of pressure and volume characteristics at temperatures of up to 427°C
- Liners of abrasion-resistant steel, chromium, tungsten carbide and stainless steel are available