EGR compressor technology for integration into IMO Tier III compliant two-stroke diesel engines.
EGR Compressor - advantages in brief
- Reliable design and material
- Fast "Swop" replacement from emergency pool
- Smallest footprint
- Design to cost
- High efficiency for the small pressure ratios
- Variable speed regulation
- Adaption possibilities in case of engine derating
- Impeller made of forged duplex stainless steel (W. No. 1.4462 EN 10088) with a geometry customized for low pressure conditions.
- Hydrodynamic journal bearings for reliable operation
- Compressor housing machined from casted stainless steel (AISI316), all components in the air path are made of the same material.
- Carbon floating ring sealing, external air supply.
- Pre-set fixed inlet guide vanes adapting the EGR frame capacity to the individual engine size for improved efficiency and flexibility.
- External lube-oil supply and water cooling supply.
- Terminal box for connection of power supply (400 V/ 440 V) and instrument sockets.
- Flange mounted for minimal space requirements.
- Compact, mechanical design.