Howden is excited to announce that we will be hosting our second Ventsim™ user conference in Montreal, Canada, on 26-27 September 2023. We look forward to seeing you in person. And also, you will be able to join us online.
It has been organized as a two (2) day conference for Ventsim software users and professionals in the mining and tunneling ventilation industry. A series of presentations focusing on the modeling and implementation of ventilation systems, cost savings, productivity, safety, and efficiency improvements, and advances in ventilation design and modeling will be given by guest keynote speakers, industry participants, and some of our Ventsim team.
The conference will be held on the 26th and 27th of September 2023, with presentations during the day. A gala dinner will be organized for the evening of the 26th of September.
In Montreal, Canada, at the Montreal Convention Center (Palais des congrès de Montréal). And also, you will be able to join us online.
What are the topics?
Topics will include:
- Ventilation modeling case studies
- Coal and metalliferous ventilation design challenges
- Unique or novel uses for ventilation simulation
- Safety and productivity initiatives
- Calibration and validation of ventilation models
- or specific modeling topics about fans, heat, refrigeration, gas, radon or contaminants.
The program will be available soon.
Who will present?
Guest keynote speakers have been invited to present. The Ventsim team of software programmers and engineers will give the latest features and roadmap for future development.
Call for presentations
The Ventsim™ User conference is a great opportunity for users to share their experiences in mine ventilation and how Ventsim has assisted their work.
Abstracts must be submitted by the 28th of February to email@example.com
The conference will be an excellent time for:
- Networking and peer interaction
- Learning from presentations
- Engaging with other ventilation professionals
- Discussing current challenges and providing feedback to the Ventsim team
- Participants will be able to see the latest cost-saving tips, safety improvements, efficiency ideas, and ventilation design and modeling advances.
- We will be holding a gala dinner on the first night to thank our amazing and loyal customers, entry to the gala dinner is included in the conference ticket price.
- A hand-picked selection of exhibitors will also display their latest safety and ventilation innovations.
Stay tuned. We will communicate the booking options soon.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
This conference can be registered as Professional Development hours.