12th International Conference on Compressors and their Systems
We are delighted to announce that we are a Gold sponsor of the 12th International Conference on Compressors and their Systems. This 3-day conference is taking place on Monday 6th September to Wednesday 8th September 2021.
This event provides a forum where developments in air, gas and refrigeration compressors, vacuum pumps, expanders, related systems and components will be discussed in various forms including keynote addresses, research and technical papers and podium presentations.
This conference will cover a range of topics, including:
- Technology developments
- Energy efficiency and carbon footprint
- Safety, sustainability and environmental impact
- Numerical and experimental modelling, analysis and testing
- Design for ‘end of life’ and sustainable manufacture
- Novel applications
- Operation, use of sustainable operating fluids, maintenance and reliability
- System integration and behaviour
- Upgrades and refurbishment
- Education and professional development.
Industry sessions of non-technical nature will be included throughout the conference in order to make the whole programme more cohesive.
Howden will be hosting multiple seminars and presentations on our product and company updates.
These sessions will give an opportunity for Howden to describe how we are responding to the ever-changing market demands and technological advances. This is a platform to frame current challenges, and provide the essential context and direction to shape future research.
Howden Keynote Presentation: Billy Miligan, Solutions Development Lead
To register please visit the button below: