- Hybrid compressor is a multi-stage solution for He, H2, N2 and other dry gases.
- This high pressure solution delivers medium flow at low speed while the multiple stage solution of 3 to 5 stages compress gas from 1 to 450 bar. Gas is cooled at inter-stage and condensates are purged at the same time. Water-cooled heads evacuate calories generated during compression.
- Reciprocating technology facilitates accessible maintenance for site operators.
- Conservative rotation speed reduces fatigue.
- Compact skid mounted designed to project & site specifications for an easy integration to process.
- Purged packing design option is available to collect leakage from piston compression stages.
- Dry compression ensures clean gas and machines are low rotation speed.
More information can be found in the compressor brochure.