- Zero Leakage Zero Contamination: No rod packing and rings in contact with gas. Gas is confined in a hermetic, leak-tight chamber sealed by static contact.
- HIDS: When integrity of the diaphragm is compromised, the compressor is thus stopped before any leakage or contamination can occur.
- Compression ratios: With minimal death space in the compression chamber, compressor can reach 1:15 ratio per head.
- Spec compliant: Packages delivered match design specifications such as overall dimensions, connections, instrumentation, tagging, colour, area protection, and prevention from chemical, sand, salt aggressiveness.
- Easy integration (Skid mounted turn Key solutions): Most of packages are delivered in one compact piece. Compact solutions on skid integrating, driver, coolers, capacities, control and safety instrumentation.
- Maintenance: Easy access to regulation and control equipment, to components requiring routine maintenance.
- Model sizing: Designed with conservative speed and mechanical stress limits.
- Pressure increase: Compressing ratio defined for each compression stage. It demands profound knowledge of the behaviour of the gas as temperatures and pressures change during the compression cycle.
Full details can be found in our product brochure for Diaphragm compressors or you can see the Diaphragm in detail using our animation.
More information can be found in the compressor brochure.