The repairs carried out in our workshops demonstrate exceptionally high standards of design and engineering, combined with our thorough understanding of compression processes and our long and wide-ranging experience. To keep repair times to a minimum we keep a wide range of critical components permanently in stock. All the work we carry out benefits from the latest design updates, and is implemented in accordance with API guidelines. Because Howden Compressors are ISO 9001 certified, our repairs, modifications and upgrades can also be absolutely relied on to meet the highest quality standards. Once re-assembled, each unit is ready for years of trouble-free service.
Our repair workshops shops offer the following services:
- Repair and overhaul of all compressor technologies
- Overhaul of steam turbines up to 10MW
- Re-blading of turbine wheels or stator components
- Repair of all compressor components
- Low speed and high speed balancing facilities
- Restoration of split line surfaces on steam turbines and centrifugal compressor casings